Saturday, January 5, 2013

On the Road Again!


What a beautiful wedding! My friend was such a stunning bride, from the inside out!
It was so much fun seeing my old friends from college too – great to catch up, dance, and celebrate!
This was their getaway car – isn’t it awesome!?!
I’m on the road again today! Flying back to good ol’ Wisconsin.
So this is pretty fun: This was one of my first blog posts: Moroccan Madness. It was before I started developing my own recipes. It’s so interesting to look back and see how far you’ve come:)
So last Thanksgiving, my mom and I went to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! It was so incredible to be there in person! SO MANY PEOPLE! This was when I first started my Ulcerative Colitis flare, and my mom came out to stay with me to help me finish up the run of the show I was in while horribly sick. It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!
Fall in the city is one of my favorite times. The weather is perfect and the trees (yes there are trees in the city!) are just alive with color!
There is so much beauty in this city — both big and small details that make NYC truly home:)
big!
small:)
Alright, gotta go pack my suitcase and head to the airport! See ya tomorrow with a new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!